HAN30507 Hanson Left-Hand Mechanic’s Length Cobalt High Speed Steel Drill Bit -7/64″
Left-Hand Mechanics Length Cobalt High Speed Steel Drill Bit (30507) by Irwin®. Diameter: 7/64″. Flute Length: 1″. Overall Length: 2-3/16″. Package Type: Bulk. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals.
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection.
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening.
- Ideal for use with screw extractors.
- Practical, efficient tools to get your job done right.
- Made to ensure maximum longevity and high wear resistance.
- Ultimate in reliability, convenience, and ease of use.
|Dimensions||4.4 × 0.5 × 0.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.