Sunex 9832 SAE Nut Driver Set, 7 Piece
Newly designed comfort grip handle (patent pending) Hardened chrome vanadium shafts Packaged in heavy duty plastic try for easy storage Hex bolstered shafts for maximum turning power Hollow shafts allow for deep applications
This Sunex 7 piece SAE nut driver set includes the most common sizes used for automotive repair. The set comes with comfort grip handle, hardened chrome vanadium shafts and vapor blasted magnetic tips. Hex bolstered shafts provide maximum turning power, and hollow shafts allow for deep applications.
- Comfort grip handle
- Hardened chrome vanadium shafts
- Hex bolstered shafts for maximum turning power
- Hollow shafts allow for deep applications
- Set includes, model number and size in SAE – inches: 983201 3/16 x 4 Nutdriver, 983202 1/4 x 4 Nutdriver, 983203 5/16 x 4
- Nutdriver, 983204 11/32 x 4 Nutdriver, 983205 3/8 x 4 Nutdriver, 983206 7/16 x 4 Nutdriver, 983207 1/2 x 4 Nutdriver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.